Emily Coolbaugh has been hired as my personal assistant.
What does this mean?
- She acts as me in almost all the ways that are important
- She helps with task lists, finances, booking schedules, etc.
- You will almost certainly interact with her
How will you interact with her?
- Unknown numbers will ring through to Emily
- Even if you are a known number in my contact list, I may be set to DO NOT DISTURB and you may be redirected to her cell phone
- She will handle some scheduling of mine – you may work with her to set a scheduled event
- She will handle some emails of mine – you may hear from her via email instead of me
- She will handle some contracts of mine – you may get contracts through DocuSign / HelloSign / EverSign from her instead of me
The most important part to note is that if you are speaking to her, Emily is fully empowered to act as me in all the ways she represents herself. She is not a secondary person, you don’t mean less to me if she’s talking to you instead of me, and you will treat her as you would treat me.
If you require her direct contact information, please reach out and you will be put in touch.
Thanks for your understanding.