I am looking to hire a personal assistant. Duties include:
- Scheduling tasks for family
- House Cleaner appointments
- Nanny scheduling and hours
- Online grocery delivery windows
- Tasks for business / work
- Maintaining my Google Calendar work schedule
- Scheduling business meetings
- Booking speaking engagements
- Booking travel and lodging
- Responding to and organizing email
- Maintaining to-do list in Google Keep and scheduling work accordingly
- Make/receive phone calls to contacts as needed
- Finance tasks
- Collating automated and manual reports into Mint (or another finance portal) and delivering twice monthly updates on retirement, savings, etc
- Making retirement account contributions per schedule
- Communicating with my bookkeeper / accountant on yearly personal taxes
- Bill payments (car, utilities, mortgage, credit cards, phone, etc)
- Making periodic savings withdrawals to high-yield account external from my bank
- Periodically analyzing for good credit cards, refinance offers, other opportunities
- Misc. Tasks
- Very light video and picture editing
- File/folder maintenance and reorganizing
- Online shopping / recommendations / birthday reminders
- Others as they come up
Personable, time efficient, detailed worker (all work will be tracked and tagged using Toggl online software), some experience as a VA/PA strongly desired. Ideal candidate is already serving as a VA/PA for one or more people and can add me to their work load, as my schedule regarding interaction with this candidate is very flexible (ideally late mornings 3-5 times per week).
Familiarity with college/professional baseball a plus; most of your business-related communication will be with people in or adjacent to this industry.
Must speak and write fluent, high-level English. Number one desired skill is superior English composition abilities.
Local to Seattle not required, but a minor plus.
I am a entrepreneur who is the President, CTO, and a Director of a company called Driveline Baseball that is expanding rapidly. I work 80-85 hours/week at the company due to some shifting personnel and this is likely to continue through Q3/Q4 of 2019. I am a father of two kids, married, own a home in Seattle, WA.
My wife and I are good at some tasks, but not others, and organizing is not one of them. Fortunately, communication with each other, our workers, and our children is not a problem – you’d be working with responsive individuals who can provide feedback and enjoy hearing feedback, even if it’s negative. In our minds, it’s just an opportunity to improve.
Expected workload: 10-12 hours/week to start, potential to increase as relationship grows
Proposed Pay: $17.25/hr
Contact me at email@example.com with your CV, resume, start date, and good times/dates to interview over the next 1-2 weeks. The more detailed, the more likely it is you’ll receive a response. Thanks!